My research is often highlighted by the media, see my publications page for links to specific papers.
I appeared on BBC’s Countryfile, where I discussed the vision of different types of animals and how this reflects their evolution. The episode was watched by over 7 million people!
Here is some additional coverage:
- Aggressive mimicry in adult brood parasitic species – Nature, Australian National University, Cambridge University, EurekAlert, IFLScience, myScience, Phys.org, ScienceDaily, The Conversation.
- Easter egg camouflage post – BBSRC
- Repeated parasitism of Prinia nests – BBC , New York Times and Wired.
- Learning of camouflage strategies – NewScientist, and highlighted on their home page.
- Extreme Binocular Overlap in New Caledonian crows – Reuters, and Discover Magazine