Our research is often highlighted by the media:
- Aggressive mimicry in adult brood parasitic species – Nature, Australian National University, Cambridge University, EurekAlert, IFLScience, myScience, Phys.org, ScienceDaily, The Conversation.
- Easter egg camouflage post – BBSRC
- Repeated parasitism of Prinia nests – BBC , New York Times and Wired.
- Learning of camouflage strategies – NewScientist, and highlighted on their home page.
- Extreme Binocular Overlap in New Caledonian crows – Reuters, and Discover Magazine